Monday, March 1, 2010

BAA 30th Anniversary Dinner

What a night. It's monday afternoon and my heads still a wee bit fuzzy. I need another two days off to get over that weekend.

A room full of penguins with more stories than a block of Glasgow's high-rises! Mixed with a fantastic talk from our special guest Kenny Sansom, I mean Alan Kennedy (sorry Alan ha ha). (The Dalglish penalty story will stay with me forever!.... and unfortunately Duncan's 'singing' and Trevor's golf swing will as well!)

I hope to have all the images uploaded by Wednesday.

I know many people like to have the photos for facebook etc so there is an option to buy the images on a CD.

Personalized CD - Choose your favourites $7 an image
Full CD - All photos $50

Prints also available...
10 x 8 Prints are $20 Contact me for other sizes - jmacmillan101@hotmail.com

Deal Bundle: Full CD of images plus three 10 x 8 prints $75







By the way... whoever it was that showed up for the golf tournament yesterday with a case of Corona and no golf clubs.... comedy genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment